I dont know why I feel like i missing you so fucking badly .Why shouldnt we just forget about somebody who have hurt us just for a second ? Why ? Masetu rasa macam dah okay haihh Yeahh this is what we call feelings. They can change whenever they want .Hey you feelings aku tau kau boleh berubah bilabila jeee .Tapi aku ni huh yang sakit bodo ahaha .Salahkan perasaan sendiri ! Okay apa yang saya nak ckp skrg ni kan Saya tak tipuuu saya memang rindu awak sangatsangattttt Saya tak nak rindu awak Tapi hati ni huh nak sangatt hmm *Dont be soo sial la yaa .aha ! He never miss you Fyi at all okay AT ALL so pleaseeeee ? :-C
Hello there.Sorry for a silent about one month.Im getting better right now.Without you and a bitch problems.lalala~~Fasting day only 1days left.Tak sbr rasanya :) and our second test coming soon,I think in this August.Again how fast time flies?Erghh.Getting bored and frustrated again and again.But i will do my best .Ergh,sure getting bored right ?bcause many times im promise that 'Do my best' but at last?A bad and dissapointed results.Hmm,Ya im so stupid but i will.Insyallah bcause i know Allah always with me and i've to do something new that can improve my study ,my results after this.Hmm,I think i've to go now .See u again :D

Comments
Post a Comment