This was my first time trying out contacts lens so I was very excited. "ketinggalan zaman"right ?HAHA .As you can see, they are in different packaging? Why is this? Are they simply branded versions of one another?When I first tried them on at the my auntie home, I noticed that they were blurry. My auntie said that was normal and just required a few days to get used to. When I arrived home, I decided to test out my vision.I placed a hand over my left eye and viewed through just my right eye.WOW ! perfect vision. I am typing this now with my contacts lens and it is very nice.yeeahhaa !
Hello there.Sorry for a silent about one month.Im getting better right now.Without you and a bitch problems.lalala~~Fasting day only 1days left.Tak sbr rasanya :) and our second test coming soon,I think in this August.Again how fast time flies?Erghh.Getting bored and frustrated again and again.But i will do my best .Ergh,sure getting bored right ?bcause many times im promise that 'Do my best' but at last?A bad and dissapointed results.Hmm,Ya im so stupid but i will.Insyallah bcause i know Allah always with me and i've to do something new that can improve my study ,my results after this.Hmm,I think i've to go now .See u again :D

Comments
Post a Comment