I'm not feeling well today , Fever and Flu -.- Double F.Lalala , Thnks god everythng just fine . We still going strong eventhough we keep fighting . It is never a good thing when fighting begins to control ,run a relationship . I really need to find the real problem and discuss with him.But for me,more better if one of us " Stop blaming & Pointing a finger ". Because I think blame is a way to keep the fight alive . This time,I really really understand you sayangg .I rather choose to be happy with you than fighting . Change the past , and conquer the future .So next time sayang ,better you try to stay calm when you argue or disagree with me :) because I'm alwys trying to understand you .
aku bosan aku penat aku bosan dgn kerenah manusia di sekeliling aku aku penat dgn ragam mereka aku bosan dgn kehidupanku aku penat dgn liku2 hidup yang harusku lalui aku bosan aku penat
Comments
Post a Comment