Skip to main content

201320132013

Hello people.Assalamualaikum.Long time not updating something in this site.Hewhew.I busyyyyyy withhh study?Oh no no no ! Triple noo!hehek.Actually there is nothing to share here. Lets start my storyyyyy. Finally i'll become a Seventeen Gurlzzz.Aha,yukss.There is one day left that the year 2013 will start its operation by leaving 2012 aside. How Fast Time flies!Boooooooooooo.So i will faced Esshhhpiyemmmm(SPM) this year..Woo,Wtf =.=  .Sometime its sound great!Bcause i'll be free and freedom from activity in school as Student!But sometime its sound fear +.+ Do I ready perfectly?Do I believe myself that I can do it for my future..OH nooo.I not ready yet.hehe,Until when i'll give this same bad statement ;I NOT READY YET.huhu,There have been lots of things happened in my life during the year 2012 and i have more bad luck than good luck.Aha.such as bad results,problems with friends and more sucks thing happened!So I think the year 2013 will bring me success,happiness and create beautiful memories as a school students k. Let’s forget what make us upset in 2012 and count what make us happy. However, let’s consider these unhappy and bad things in 2012 as lesson for our life.Cehh ;) 2013 is at the door and im too grateful cause i still alive till today.Just remember life is short.Dont break the rules,Forgive quickly,laugh and enjoy uncontrollably and never regret anything that make us smile.So maybe for this year i will rarely updating in this blog,i will rarely log in my fb,tagged accounts.This year is a struggle! Pray for me,SPM Candidates 2013 sucess with superduper results ya.Juen and ieka i hope our friendship will never ends even this is a last years for us.I hope we will sucess together friends,I love youu.Him him him,yeahh i goodluck too ya.Belajar rajin jgn lupa nasihat saya.hekhok.Ok la ,i think we've stop here.Panjang umur,kita jumpa lagi.Assalamualaikum :)

I wish everyone a happy new year!May all your wishes come true the year ahead. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:(

aku bosan aku penat aku bosan dgn kerenah manusia di sekeliling aku aku penat dgn ragam mereka aku bosan dgn kehidupanku aku penat dgn liku2 hidup yang harusku lalui aku bosan aku penat
the thing is: i don't love you! i never love you! & i wont love you!   p/s : remember how many times i have told you that we are just not more than best friends remember?? so stop questioning who i love & who i don't if i said it should be an A so thats it enough and fullstop ! and if you think you layaklah nak cakap apa-apakan be my guest i don't care but always remember this our friendship up until here only !! wtf !

I miss to create something :')

Hello there.Sorry for a silent about one month.Im getting better right now.Without you and a bitch problems.lalala~~Fasting day only 1days left.Tak sbr rasanya :) and our second test coming soon,I think in this August.Again how fast time flies?Erghh.Getting bored and frustrated again and again.But i will do my best .Ergh,sure getting bored right ?bcause many times im promise that 'Do my best' but at last?A bad and dissapointed results.Hmm,Ya im so stupid but i will.Insyallah bcause i know Allah always with me and i've to do something new that can improve my study ,my results after this.Hmm,I think i've to go now .See u again :D