Skip to main content

I dont know what im creating just now :P


 Hello.Peace be upon you.I can honestly say that I miss the feeling of being so close to Allah. I know that statement is somewhat wrong, because He is always with us every step of our lives if we let Him be with us.Sometimes you feel so far from Allah eventhough He is right there beside you if you need Him. But we often forget about Him. I often forget about Him.Ya Allah please forgive me. Please.And right now, I am trying to bring mine back up slowly.Step by step even just now i am not wearing for hijab/tudung yet.But i really hope one day,im being a Muslimah girl with hijab.Again,pray for me:) Thank you Allah for constantly bringing me back to You.

There,I just have less than one/half months to prepare for this final examination and get ready for being awesome Spm Candidate 2013.Whoaa,honestly I not ready yet,even for 20%.hee :D Yayayaya,I just playing around and I just feel nothing to worry now bcause I think that Spm will be Super longtime.Haha,but the fact?Time flies so fast is it?Whatever happens just pray for me.hihi.Next,I supposed to write about him.Lately,we always having fight together is it?And I always hurting you and not control my emotional.B,I feel sorry for being annoying to you.Im sorry.But please believe me,im happy with you.Dear b,ilysm.Thanks be mine and thanks for everything.Next,about my friends Juen and ieka.Again i've thanked to both of you bcause be my friends just now.Even we always thinks and remind 'how our friendship will longlasting and never ends'.You know what,I just loves both of you like my own family.Even I know both of you just miss your all old bestfriends,Ana and Aten and miss you all friendship without me cause I know I am new in your group is it?Yeah,Im accept it and I always support your friendship together.Nothing to be jealous loll.I know we all miss Aten,but whatelse can we do?Hmm,just forget about it and hope our problems will settled one day.Oh yaa!I just want to wish for my little sister for UPSR examination tomorrow.And those all UPSR candidates,'Do the Best' and goodluck.Pray for them<3 .Got to go now.Assalamualaikum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

       Hello and Assalamualaikum, Sorry for a silent.Heeeeee.Final exam just left about 6daysss.Aaaa.Lamenya nak tunggu kan final exam pun nak amek masa 3weeks jugak keee?K tension.Moreover,semua soalan terpaksa buat dgn tutup mata.Hihi.Kesian cikgu yang akan marked kertas saya.Mohon maaf,saya tidak sihat,saya lupa segala-galanya.Arggghh.sucks! Give up nak study paper yg belum amek lagi.Hmmmmmm,i loveeeeeee him.i loooveeeeeeeeee him so muchhhhhh ! k malas nk tulis panjang2 sbb exam takboleh online.curi2 online.K soorrrryyy,see u again.assalamualaikum buat muka Sengalll She's my hot mama.ily ibu Perempuan melayu terakhir :') bt muka :D Dah makin gemuk skrg Otw rayaaa Ibu .Hving great day karoke together

Such A long time Aleia not creating ....

Assalamulaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakhatu. Such a long time i kept been silent. As you know last year i was busy with school prepared for Spm examination.Overall for my trial result i just got 3A's and for my SPM results i just got 5A's.Alhamdulillah Syukur Ya Rabb.Now its already 2014 and i still waiting to continue my studies.It is totally annoyed things for me to think and made a decision because it is about my future life. :( .And now  I have to start again and again my mission for this year .And of course all people have their own perception to change.Change their life become  more better than before.As usual people might choose to upgrade to changed their image,personality or their own atitude so they will be the new person with new spirit who will live happily in 2014. May Allah bless us.

alololo :'(

heyy ,freaking bored .Well ,my bb now  busy with his new job .hummmm -.-  nahh ,you see .my poyo face when bored without him text me 24-H .haha .mengado lah haihh . bb ,i miss you loll :'(