Skip to main content

i don't hve any idea to post -.-

arggghh ! i don't hve any idea guys to write about today ,aha.
okayy,today i skip my school ,means absent and 'ponteng sesuka hati' .HAHA ;D
WHY I'M ABSENT TODAY ? first reasons cause today my monthsary with him and my friends
Azureen Dawod ,Fatin Ameera Rosli and Nurul Afeeqa Zainal were planned jogging together ,breakfast together ,online together and more lah .so that means we wanna spent a great times as a good friends .Moreover ,next week is last week for students go to school.humm ,okay2 that was my reasons why i'm 'ponteng' for today .(macam la hari ini first time ponteng).HAHA ;D

Okay ,lets me start for today . At 7.00am Fatin sent me message 'jadi ke tidak' and i reply to her 'jadilah gile'.haha;D .Then ,she reply back 'okay2 aku nak smbung tidur ,nanti dah siap kejut' .then ,i'm felt
sympathy and gave her a time to continue her sweetdreams .grrr**.then,i'm texting Afeeqa .But her phone was switch off .so,i guess our planned to jog tak jadi ..hmm,so i'm same as Fatin continue my sweetdreams .haha.Nahhh ! after 30 minutes later mean at 7.30am i heard some people shouting 'ASSALAMUALAIKUM ALEIAAAAAAA' infront my sweethome .haha,then i saw ika with her mu jesrey and sports shoes was ready to jog.HAHA.but me? still not took a bath ,and wearing my pyjamas.then ,ika was angry to me cause i'm took a long time for shower and get ready .i'm jelous looked ika with her MU jersey ,so i choosed to wear my CHElSEA jersey .nahh,then i and ika start our planned and walking and sometimes running for a while went to Fatin house .Fatin  was get ready or not ??hmm ,she said to me to mentioned her if ika and me on the way to her house.,but she doesn't pick up my phone.huhhhh,-.-after 10 minutes ,ika and me reached atin house and i'm shouting with angrily'assalamualaikum miraaaaaaaa' .then ,her father came out and said 'mira tuu keje dye online je .tidur pukul 3pagi .tinggalkan dy je ''.HAHA ,then atin came out with her muka tak mandi and asked ika and me wait for a while .argghhh ,ika was very angrily because this was a two times she had to wait for her friends who was really gila tidur .HAHA.sabar jelaa ika.,after 5 minutes later ,atin came out with her new liverpool jersey ..!!!!arggghhh jelous2.she was too riak to ika and me .hahaha,then we continue our planned and went to Azureen house ..argghh!her house was too far and we were tired and start hungry .hahhaha .after 15 minutes we reached juen house and she just same as atin with muka tak mandi!!! ika anger was increased .hahaha,and atin said 'sabar ika ,kawan2 kau mmg cmni .terima knytaan ,lpas smhyg subuh tidur balik.hahhaha' .juen and me hear and laugh together .aha ! .then we jog at taman panchor jaya .after 1 hours later  ,we took a breakfast at islamic restoran .we enjoy our breakfast because atin support our breakfast .means dia bermurah hati belanja'.then ,atin have to go back early cause wanna go shopping at nilai .sobsob ;( she asked juen ,ika and me if want to order something .aha !we then decided and asked atin to buy our ball jersy club .aha !and fatin said "OKAY" .omg ,she was too kind .i love you,friends ..okay ,then juen ,ika and me decided to lepak at my sweethome .well .haha,my home was too brsepah and i decided to tidy my homie while ika and juen online first .hhhehe .after we tired wall to wall at facebook although at the same placed ,juen asked went back home earily cause she and her family decided went for shopping .i guess .hehe .then ,ika lonely at my home .hahahaha .we online together and snap some pictures.muahahhaha .at 2.00pm my boyfriend called and said he was at infront of my house .omg ,i'm then asked ika to accompany me to meet him.hehe .then you know what !!He gave me a lot of chocolates .whoaa ,so yummy you know .not to be jelous okay  !haha .ika then asked me to accompany her to buy some chocolate at 3 in 1  cause dah terliur saw my chocolates.nahh ,next week monday we shared this chocolate together ok my friends.hee.okayy ,finish until this laa. haha ,tired already .my finger was cramp.ouchh!haha ,mengada.okay dear ,i wanna chat and webcam with him.hahahha.tata ;DD nite and sweetdreams .muah3


eika and juen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

       Hello and Assalamualaikum, Sorry for a silent.Heeeeee.Final exam just left about 6daysss.Aaaa.Lamenya nak tunggu kan final exam pun nak amek masa 3weeks jugak keee?K tension.Moreover,semua soalan terpaksa buat dgn tutup mata.Hihi.Kesian cikgu yang akan marked kertas saya.Mohon maaf,saya tidak sihat,saya lupa segala-galanya.Arggghh.sucks! Give up nak study paper yg belum amek lagi.Hmmmmmm,i loveeeeeee him.i loooveeeeeeeeee him so muchhhhhh ! k malas nk tulis panjang2 sbb exam takboleh online.curi2 online.K soorrrryyy,see u again.assalamualaikum buat muka Sengalll She's my hot mama.ily ibu Perempuan melayu terakhir :') bt muka :D Dah makin gemuk skrg Otw rayaaa Ibu .Hving great day karoke together

Such A long time Aleia not creating ....

Assalamulaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakhatu. Such a long time i kept been silent. As you know last year i was busy with school prepared for Spm examination.Overall for my trial result i just got 3A's and for my SPM results i just got 5A's.Alhamdulillah Syukur Ya Rabb.Now its already 2014 and i still waiting to continue my studies.It is totally annoyed things for me to think and made a decision because it is about my future life. :( .And now  I have to start again and again my mission for this year .And of course all people have their own perception to change.Change their life become  more better than before.As usual people might choose to upgrade to changed their image,personality or their own atitude so they will be the new person with new spirit who will live happily in 2014. May Allah bless us.

alololo :'(

heyy ,freaking bored .Well ,my bb now  busy with his new job .hummmm -.-  nahh ,you see .my poyo face when bored without him text me 24-H .haha .mengado lah haihh . bb ,i miss you loll :'(