Skip to main content

ya allah ,berikanlah hamba mu ini kekuatan :'(

For now, i dont know the exact feeling that I have. sometimes I get sad, mad and i do felt i want to cry. this mixed up feeling really bothered me and making me hate my self of who i am becoming. but, nobody's really care about me. its okay, i will try to make my own self happy instead of making yours. I AM TIRED. i am tired of be freaking fucking nice to who ever that never care a single fucking thing about me. i guess you just taking me for granted. i know who i am and let me tell ya something , maybe i already said it before but let me tell you again, " I DID NOT LIVE TO PLEASE YOU " there is no YOU in my dictionary. AND i really tired to handle this pain. I DID NOT EXIST TO YOU, invisible girl maybe the right name for me right now. its okay, its alright, i'm a stupid girl. do look for me when you in trouble and forget me when you already be happy. i already used to this pain cause every single time you make me feel like this. i hope you are happy. i'm not saying that i want to be an attention  but sometimes you DO deserve a lilttle bit of attention from people that REALLY care.



Ya Allah, Beri kan lah kekuatan kepada hambaMu ini Ya Allah. Kuatkan lah semangat hambaMu ini. SesungguhNya aku tidak mampu menahan segala kesakitan. :'( i always pray like this every time after solat.
right now, takda seorang pun yang nak dengar pasal leeya.leeya takkisah. leeya tau leeya ni menyusahkan semua orang. but i just need someone who cares about me. leeya taktau nak luahkan dekat siapa, family? naaaaah. too much problem we have now. friends? its okay, i dont want to bother them with my childishness. boyfie? -.- . sekarang, things change. i do notice, now leeya dh start diam kan diri. leeya taknak bersuara sebab leeya tahu nobody's gonna listen to me. for now, leeya rasa lonely and i felt that leeya tak patut wujud kat dunia ni. stop crapping leeya. sorry, bie. i want to be care as you care others. i also have feeling. aku bukan manusia tiada perasaan , dude -.- , i dont think i can get through it, but I WILL TRY AND TRY AND TRY. I HAVE TO BE STRONG :) BUT, basically, i'm over life. once again, people disappointed me and left me feeling empty.  tapi, leeya tak sanggup nk tahan semua ni sorg sorg. like i say, i need someone to be there beside me. but... empty. 

yeahhhh ! maybe i'm a lil bit emotional, but salahke? salah ke leeya nak luahkan perasaan ? N O T 

stop crapping leeya. who says you're the only one hurting? think again. ;)


i met someone. someone really nice. someone that i think care. 
his smile, his lauugh, his eyes but untuk memanjangkan lagi hubungan ke arah yang lebih jauh?
i dont think it is the right way. i do care about him but in the same time..only God knows. :'(

HUHHHH; i miss you so much until i cry and cry , you make me wanna die and i cant barely breath right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

       Hello and Assalamualaikum, Sorry for a silent.Heeeeee.Final exam just left about 6daysss.Aaaa.Lamenya nak tunggu kan final exam pun nak amek masa 3weeks jugak keee?K tension.Moreover,semua soalan terpaksa buat dgn tutup mata.Hihi.Kesian cikgu yang akan marked kertas saya.Mohon maaf,saya tidak sihat,saya lupa segala-galanya.Arggghh.sucks! Give up nak study paper yg belum amek lagi.Hmmmmmm,i loveeeeeee him.i loooveeeeeeeeee him so muchhhhhh ! k malas nk tulis panjang2 sbb exam takboleh online.curi2 online.K soorrrryyy,see u again.assalamualaikum buat muka Sengalll She's my hot mama.ily ibu Perempuan melayu terakhir :') bt muka :D Dah makin gemuk skrg Otw rayaaa Ibu .Hving great day karoke together

Such A long time Aleia not creating ....

Assalamulaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakhatu. Such a long time i kept been silent. As you know last year i was busy with school prepared for Spm examination.Overall for my trial result i just got 3A's and for my SPM results i just got 5A's.Alhamdulillah Syukur Ya Rabb.Now its already 2014 and i still waiting to continue my studies.It is totally annoyed things for me to think and made a decision because it is about my future life. :( .And now  I have to start again and again my mission for this year .And of course all people have their own perception to change.Change their life become  more better than before.As usual people might choose to upgrade to changed their image,personality or their own atitude so they will be the new person with new spirit who will live happily in 2014. May Allah bless us.

alololo :'(

heyy ,freaking bored .Well ,my bb now  busy with his new job .hummmm -.-  nahh ,you see .my poyo face when bored without him text me 24-H .haha .mengado lah haihh . bb ,i miss you loll :'(